'Ltdonline' has been designed with the user in mind. The forms, which require the same information as their paper equivalent, are self explanatory and easy to use.
What are the advantages of using 'Ltdonline'?
- Company Incorporations take minutes and hours as opposed to days and weeks.
- No client signatures required
- Easy to use
- Full backup by dedicated staff
- You have easy access to the authors of 'Ltdonline'
- Free updates to products for the life of the agreement
- Global access through our web based portal
- With each installation the appropriate training will be given
The system is supplied in such a way that it keeps the cost to a minimum. There are no annual license fees for Ltdonline Company Formation Software. The program works on a points system as indicated below. For high volume users there is a discount structure available based on points bought in a one year period. The cost includes full technical support and software upgrades for the duration of the agreement.
The points used for a single company formation is 5 points and so at £1 per point, the cost to you for each company is £5.
(NB: The costs are in addition to statutory fees payable to Company's House i.e. Companies House currently charge a fee of £14 for registering a new company through software filing)